Welcome

Welcome to Space 17's Writing Blog. We are a year 5 & 6 classroom at Kawaha Point Primary School. We would like to share some of our writing we do at school with you. Some of our writing will be written straight onto our blog, so our spelling and grammar might not always be perfect. If you like what you see/read please leave a comment.

Friday 8 July 2011

An Unusual Day

It was a cold shivering morning when a foggy mist took over the horizon and drifted through the country side .

The wind howled like wolves as the naked tree in distance crippled to bits.

Bark was scavenged from the tree as the howling wind fiercely collided with it.

Throughout the ghostly mist a glimpse in the distance slowly captured my eye I glared for a while at the beautiful grain field as it sparkled through the fog .

It was like a golden sea as the wind swiftly swayed it left to right shining in the mist.

The lime green grass then lifted beneath my feet as a light breeze swayed across my forehead I stopped when all of a
sudden an outline of a tree appeared out of nowhere.

Goosebumps poured across my body as it looked like a ghostly galleon sailing towards me I stared for a while then fainted.

By Izaya

3 comments:

  1. Very good Story I cant Believe He Fainted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome story maybe smaller paragraphs?

    But it over all it was awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on our blog! Our teacher has to approve every comment before it is posted onto the blog.