Welcome

Welcome to Space 17's Writing Blog. We are a year 5 & 6 classroom at Kawaha Point Primary School. We would like to share some of our writing we do at school with you. Some of our writing will be written straight onto our blog, so our spelling and grammar might not always be perfect. If you like what you see/read please leave a comment.

Friday 8 July 2011

Ghost Town

It was a cold winter morning. A lonely tree stood in a paddock blowing and whistling in the wind. It was a horrid pitch black tree, which had lost all of it leaves. All that was left was branches falling off, from the top to the bottom.

It was like a ghost town because it was completely silent. Not even one noise could be heard, not even a bird was making a noise. The background was full of fog it felt extremely cold. The grass was a dark apple green.

I stood beneath the towering tree. I was extremely scared that I could not even take a single breath. I was shaking like someone had pushed me in a very cold lake. I turned quickly and ran into my house, rushed into my room and reached for my teddy. I cuddled it until the mist and scary day was completely over.

Emily

4 comments:

Thank you for commenting on our blog! Our teacher has to approve every comment before it is posted onto the blog.