Welcome

Welcome to Space 17's Writing Blog. We are a year 5 & 6 classroom at Kawaha Point Primary School. We would like to share some of our writing we do at school with you. Some of our writing will be written straight onto our blog, so our spelling and grammar might not always be perfect. If you like what you see/read please leave a comment.

Friday 8 July 2011

The Tree

The damp frosty air froze the innocent bits of tiny green grass. The dark naked tree stood still and quiet as the rustling wind scattered across the dark bark of the tree.

I slowly started across the freezing, crystal frosty grass towards the dark, naked tree. I sat down and the rustle of the small branches sounded like flies desperately crashing against the thin window trying to get out.

When I was sitting down I thought about the tree and its thin branches, dark brown bark and the fact that there was not a single leaf on it. Suddenly I heard a voice. A cold feeling rushed down my throat. Someone was watching me! Who was that person?

I quickly stood up as the noise faded in the distance and I turned around. No one was there. I sprinted down the foggy field and ran down the road back to where my house was and I was safe.

By Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog! Our teacher has to approve every comment before it is posted onto the blog.