Welcome

Welcome to Space 17's Writing Blog. We are a year 5 & 6 classroom at Kawaha Point Primary School. We would like to share some of our writing we do at school with you. Some of our writing will be written straight onto our blog, so our spelling and grammar might not always be perfect. If you like what you see/read please leave a comment.

Thursday 16 June 2011

My Adventure

Here I am I the middle of the Forest. I’ll tell you what happened.

I was on a huge fluffy cloud but then the cloud started to go black.

Suddenly I found myself tumbling from the sky and all my friends were screaming. We all landed on a soft leaf in the forest somewhere.

I tried finding my way home but I couldn’t find out the direction I landed. I was sitting on the bank next to a huge waterfall when it started to rain so I found some cover under a big green leaf.

In the morning there was a big slug in front of me and I started to run for my life. I finally got away from him and ran towards the river because I thought no one goes enemies would go there.

As I got closer I saw a bird and it swept me off my feet and then all of sudden he let go of me and I found myself beside my friends and I told them how I got there.

We all had a big sleep then and then I could feel the sun on me and then a big gust of wind grabbed us and took us up into the sky. We landed on a big fluffy cloud and our lives were much better.

By Alex

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on our blog! Our teacher has to approve every comment before it is posted onto the blog.