Welcome

Welcome to Space 17's Writing Blog. We are a year 5 & 6 classroom at Kawaha Point Primary School. We would like to share some of our writing we do at school with you. Some of our writing will be written straight onto our blog, so our spelling and grammar might not always be perfect. If you like what you see/read please leave a comment.

Sunday 19 June 2011

Cross country

“One more lap to go” I thought to myself as I convinced my body to push the limits and reach my goal. It was cross country and we were all super nervous.

It was the most blazing hot day ever and I felt like I was sizzling on a BBQ. The track was damp but the sun soon changed that.

“Ready, set, go!” commanded Miss Williams as we all rushed in a hurry. Another lap I thought as sweat trickled down my face.

I paced myself to the finish line and took another deep breath and collapsed on the tarpaulin. All of a sudden I felt a cold breeze as if Jack Frost ran past and left me to freeze. I quickly clutched onto my jersey and whipped it on. I was glad it was over!

By Diaz

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on our blog! Our teacher has to approve every comment before it is posted onto the blog.